Tech Tip Thursday
What is Classroom Screen?
What Can You Do With The Widgets?
- Choose a background
- Type your instructions in the text area and zoom
- Set a timer-You can customize the tone that rings when the time is up.
- Show the clock & calendar
- Use the traffic light
- Pick a random name/dice
- Use the calculator
- Draw in-screen or full-screen
- Generate a QR-code
- Drag and drop the icons in the right place
- Select a language
- Choose a Work Symbol-Display one of four options: work together, ask a neighbor, whisper and silence.
How To Use ClassroomScreen
2. Your screen automatically loads. You will see a blank background and the widgets at the bottom.
3. Click on the widget you want to use and it will appear on the background ready for you to customize.
4. Press on the cross next to the widget on the icon bar at the bottom to remove it.
Additional Feature: ExitPoll
You can ask students what they thought about the lesson or check for understanding by asking them a question about the lesson content.
Students simply walk past the interactive whiteboard, tablet, or computer at the end of the lesson and cast their vote.