Volume 1, Issue 7 May 2016
Monday, May 23rd-Title I/Act 89 Parent Engagement Night
Tuesday, May 24th-NPSS Staff Meeting with Teachers
Thursday, May 26th-NPSS Staff Meeting with Counselors
Wednesday, June 8th-Title I Coordinators' Meeting
Wednesday, June 15th-Literacy Symposium at Desales University
Thursday, June 16th-Aims Web Training for Math Committee (tentative)
Tuesday, July 19th-Gifted Seminar at Carbon-Lehigh IU21
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- For any late RSVPs for the Parent Engagement Night on Monday, please add them to the Parent Involvement Night Google sheet.
- For those staff members attenting Parent Engagement Night on Monday, please wear your CIU 20 ID badge.
- If you have your Form A post-assessment completed, please email it to Todd ASAP. At your EOY meeting, please be prepared to discuss components where you scored yourself "Distinguished" on the post-assessment section. Feel free to share evidence/examples as well.
- If applicable, please be prepared to share your SLO data at your end-of-year final evaluation meeting. We will use this data to score the success of your SLO.
- The Literacy Symposium will be an approved flex day for the 2016-2017 school year for Act 89 staff. Please come and participate on June 15th!
- Prior to submitting travel reimbursement requests in Kissflow, please make sure you have two rows for each round trip. For example, Row 1-St. Anne's to CIU 20, Row2-CIU 20 to St. Anne's.