CCA Eagle Newsletter
July 4, 2022
Summer Eagle Schedule
The Eagle will come out every other Monday in the summer beginning June 6, 2022. Be on the lookout for Readiness Packets, School Supply lists, Class Lists, and more all summer long!
IMPORTANT - CCSD Parent Forms
Please make sure you complete the Parent Forms that were sent out by CCSD on July 1, 2022. These are mandatory for your student to return to school. If you have any questions please reach out to our communications director Rachel Brooks at email@example.com or please contact the district directly for any issues or if you did not receive them.
Be Prepared For Next Year!
Summer Reading Resources from your CCA Library
Ms. Lanyi has put together a presentation of many summer reading programs available in our community. Please click here for more information: Summer Reading Opportunities
The Cherry Creek School District also has summer reading resources available for all students. Please click here to access them: CCSD Summer Reading Resources
Summer Camps at CCA!
Summer Sport Camps have CHANGED!
Due to low enrollment in some of our summer sport camps we have canceled some of our camps. If you have any questions about which camps are running please see our master calendar which is most up to date with the camps that are running or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr. Loomis and Mrs. Priya are excited to announce their new tutoring services: Focus Tutoring.
Our aim is to build the confidence in our students and help them with a better understanding of mathematical concepts. Please note: Focus Tutoring is an independent entity and not a part of CCA.
We are offering Summer camps in June and July to help students start the new school year with ease.
For further information, please visit our website: www.focustutoring.net.
Volunteer with PTO!
PTO VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Open Positions for 2022-2023
Used Uniform Chair
Pin Representative Co-Chair
K-4 Dance Chair
Add CCA Fundraising for King Soopers and Amazon to your personal accounts- 1 volunteer hour
Join a PTO Meeting- 1 volunteer hour
please contact PTO for more information email@example.com
CCSD Meals No Longer Free Next Year
2022-23 Meal Service
- Free summer meals for students 18 and under will be provided at 6 sites across the district June 6 – July 29. See below for locations and more information.
- Meals will return to paid, reduced, or free. Please complete a meal application to benefit our program and the district with additional educational funding.
- Meal applications and menus can be viewed at family.titank12.com – for assistance, please call Indira at 720-886-7172.
- Students will need to have their scan card to purchase their meals.
- Meal prices will be as follows:
Food and Nutrition Services is excited to announce that our 2022 summer meal program will start on Monday, June 6 and run through Friday, July 29*.
We will be offering Lunch only this summer, Monday – Friday from 10:45 AM – 12:30 PM at the following locations:
· Highline Elementary, 11000 E Exposition Ave, Aurora, CO 80012
· Red Hawk Ridge Elementary, 16251 E Geddes Ave, Aurora, CO 80016
· Canyon Creek Elementary, 6070 S Versailles Pkwy, Aurora, CO 80015
· Sunrise Elementary, 4050 S Genoa Way, Aurora, CO 80013
We will also be operating the following joint meal sites with Aurora Public Schools:
· Utah Park, 1800 S Peoria St, Aurora, CO 80012
· Mission Viejo Park, 3999 S Mission Pkwy, Aurora, CO 80013
*All sites will be closed over Independence Day weekend, July 1 – July 4
As a reminder, Summer meals are FREE to all students 18 years and under, regardless of whether they are enrolled at Cherry Creek Schools or not. We are also pleased to be able to offer additional food boxes to families at these sites throughout the summer.
Please reach out with any questions or concerns and we hope to see you this summer!
If you are needing summer care, we do have programs available at the following locations-
Challenge to Excellence Charter School
Ave Maria Catholic School
Cherrelyn Elementary School
Please let me know if you are interested and need support enrolling.
Fall enrollment is open for Cherry Creek Academy! To enroll, please log into your parent dashboard, select enroll now, select 22.23 sy from the drop-down screen on the zip code page, select your location and complete the enrollment process. Please let me know if I can assist in any way.
Thank you for a wonderful school year and we cannot wait to see you all again in the Fall.
Don't Forget! 15% off at Dennis Uniforms - 1st Monday of Each Month!
Make sure to stop by Dennis Uniforms in Park Meadows to get any uniforms you might need on the first Monday of each month. They offer us 15% off when you let them know you are purchasing uniforms for Cherry Creek Academy.
4th of July
Mon, Jul 4, 2022, 08:00 AM
Sat, Jul 9, 2022, 08:00 AM
To Join a Virtual Meeting:
- Please visit CCA's Master Calendar.
- Click on the event that you would like to attend.
- Click "click here to join the meeting" underneath the description section.
- Alternatively, you can join by phone by dialing the meeting number and entering the meeting pin.
- Please remember to use mute when you are not speaking. This is important and will reduce background noise and other complications.
The Parent Connection: CCSD's Newsletter
The Parent Connection is sent to parents and community subscribers twice a month with information about student, school and district achievements, financial information, staff, events, board policy and more.
Please click here to read the latest Parent Connection newsletter from CCSD.
Earn 1 Volunteer Hour for Liking or Following us on Social Media!
Cherry Creek Academy is a Core Knowledge charter school with motivated students and responsible parents working together with exemplary teachers to provide excellent education in an environment that upholds the high expectations and values of leadership, responsibility, respect, loyalty, integrity, humility, diligence and compassion.