Going against the district
people debate about this all the time.
I think school uniforms should be banned.
Why you ask? This is why.
- destroys creativity
- looks tacky
- makes students feel less unique
- costs way too much
- endangers religious practices
- most of all it tempts students to change their outfits (which will get them in trouble)
do you see a difference???
No vs. Yes on if school uniforms make life easier.
on debate.org 66% of people think that uniforms don't make anything better. 34% of people think that uniforms help. See what i'm saying? I think personally that it doesn't but i'm just a person.....
- Private schools can cost up to $200
- regular schools can cost up to $30 to $140 (more for embroidery....)
- causes stress on parents
- may cause fights between parents that can lead up to divorce.....
- no expression
- teachers (sometimes) don't have to
- no inspiration
bad looking uniforms
They all have the same shirts........
shirts are too baggy and kacies don't look good with red t-shirts unless shirt isn't tucked in.
Nobody does the shirt over back thing anymore.
Having the same outfit doesn't make you look unique.
If you change your uniform you might end up like these people:
sad and bored in detention ( depending how much you change it)
TAKE ACTION MAKE A CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- You and your friends can make petitions and have people sign it if they agree with your statement
- write a letter to the district saying why they should get rid of the uniforms.