For All Things Stratford Elementary
FRIDAY, MARCH 17TH, 2023
Upcoming Important Dates
- March 20-24th - Staff Appreciation Week (sign up below)
- March 21st - Early Dismissal; 11:40 (UPDATED)
- March 23rd - 2023-2024 Kdg Parent (Only) Meeting; 5:30
- March 23rd - La Cabanita Taco Truck; SE parking lot 5-7
- March 30th - 4th/5th grade Music Program; 6:00
- March 30th - Spirit Day; GO BADGERS!!
- April 3rd - Yearbook Orders Due
- April 5th - Early Dismissal; 11:40
- April 6-11th - Spring Break; No school
- April 20th - 2/3rd Grade Music Program; 6:00
- April 20th - Carousel's Ice Cream Truck; SE parking lot 5-7
- April 28th - Spirit Day; Wear Blue
HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!
THESE STRATFORD STARS SHINE BRIGHT!
2022-2023 yearbooks are available for $15. They can be ordered by returning the completed order form that has been sent home, along with cash or check payable to Stratford Elementary. Please have your child give to their classroom teacher. Orders are due Monday, April 3rd.
You may also order online at:
Looking for youth sport and activity information?
402-238-2941 or emailing Kwitt@bennps.org, Lwest@bennps.org and your teacher(s) that your child(ren) will be out sick or gone for the day. One email to all of us is perfect.
If you're just running late or your student is coming in after an appointment, we would like to know. We just want to make sure all of our Stratford stars are accounted for.
2022-2023 SCHOOL CALENDAR
Location: 9303 North 171st Street, Bennington, NE, USA
Notice of Non-Discrimination
The Bennington Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, color, religion, veteran status, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, or other protected status in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
- Students: Mrs. Whitney Fagan, Director of Student Services, 11620 North 156th Street, P.O. Box 309, Bennington, NE 68007 (402) 238-3044 (email@example.com).
- Employees and Others: Dr. Matt Blomenkamp, Assistant Superintendent 11620 North 156th Street, P.O. Box 309, Bennington, NE 68007 (402) 238-3044 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Complaints or concerns involving discrimination or needs for accommodation or access should be addressed to the appropriate Coordinator. For further information about anti-discrimination laws and regulations, or to file a complaint of discrimination with the Office for Civil Rights in the U.S. Department of Education (OCR), please contact the OCR at 601 East 12th Street, Room 353, Kansas City, MO 64106, (800) 368-1019 (voice), Fax (816) 426-3686, (800) 537-7697 (telecommunications device for the deaf), or email@example.com.
The Bennington Public School District is committed to offering employment and educational opportunity to its employees and students in a climate free of discrimination. Accordingly, unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation of any kind by District employees, including, co-workers, non-employees (such as volunteers), third parties and others is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated.