Shaunita Lester & Kelsey Leadbetter
a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by anatomical, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, and/or social affiliation.
treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing belongs rather than on individual merit:racial and religious intolerance and discrimination.
- See every student as an individual
- Do not make assumptions about your students based off of their ethnic background
- Embrace every student cultural background
- Make sure to meet the needs of every student
- Make students feel proud of who they are
The Angry Eye Experiment
The Angry Eye - Brown Eye-Blue Eye Experiment - part 1