Monk Fryston Weekly News 23.4.21
The Big Pedal.
Are you eligible for free school meals?
To qualify, a parent/guardian must fulfill one of the following criteria (with effect from 01 April 2018):
Universal Credit, provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods. (£616.67 per month)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are also not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual household gross income that does not exceed £16,190 (as assessed by HMRC)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Design a lunch for next terms menu - closing date Friday 30th April
NYES Catering is excited to announce our Design your own Lunch Main Meal competition! We want pupils to get creative and learn about what goes into making and designing a main meal. It also gives them a fantastic opportunity to have their favourite meal on their school’s Autumn 2021 Menu! Click the link below for more details and how to submit your entry.
Do you shop at Sainsbury's, Argos or Amazon?
York Summer Half Term 2021 Multi Sports Camps
This is to recognise staff who have done something great. We want to recognise the achievement of all our staff so please help up to pass on your nice comments and thanks.