Volunteer to be a Host Family
Host a Teen Girl or Boy from Japan for three weeks of fun!
JULY 22nd TO AUGUST 8th, 2017
Our Summer Program
If you are interested in having an International Experience without leaving your home and promoting the growth of international understanding and worldwide friendships, hosting a student from July 22nd until August 8th, 2017.
Who Can be a Host Family?
- A couple with or without children
- A single parent with at least one child living in the home
- English must be the primary language spoken in the home
- Each student must have his/her own bed in a private room. A fold out couch, blow-up bed or futon that is comfortable and can be kept as a bed at all times is OKAY! Can share a room with same sex/similar age host sibling
- A family must be willing to share meals.
- A family must be very excited about hosting.
- A family must be warm and giving-willing to spend time with their student during their homestay
- All family members must be receptive and open to the homestay.
Host families receive a small weekly stipend to help offset the cost of having an extra person in their home.
Host this year and travel next year! Check out our sister nonprofit: AILI.US