- Wetlands are an area of sawmpy of marshy land, esp cansinderd as part of an ecologial system
- Tapestry Florida marshes 8,000 lakes and 10,000 miles of river.
- There are three types of rivers that still exist in Forida Alluvial, Blackwater and Spring-fed. Palm beach florida the marshes biannual flooding nurtured young fish and shrip.
- They have cradled species of plant, fish and birds.
- Marshes are found near rivers and lakes and are found at the mouths of rivers.
- to protect wetland your should't have your guters run off right into the street.