Overcoming the Adversities of life.
How everyday people over come problems.
Living the Fullest of Life.
Life in The MLB
Stephen J. Cannell
(1) Stephen J. Cannell had a scholarship offer to Oregon in 1961.
(2) Later on he lost his scholarship due to not having very good grades.
(3) Stephen decided to be a professional writer. His writing career began in 1966
(4) Stephen was astonished when a reviewer called him a brilliant up-and-coming genius.
(5) Stephen overcame his challenge of having dyslexia, and became a successful writer.
Comparing Differences and Similarities
- Nick was born without limbs
- Nick lives his life without prosthetics
- Nick gives speeches to motivate people
- Both have to adapt to their conditions
- Both struggled learning
- Both have lost an arm
- Both have lost a leg
- Both motivate people to preserve over their adversities or problems they have and not to yield or feel overwhelmed
- Noah lost his limbs fighting
- Noah uses prosthetic limbs.
- Noah still motivates people, but on a TV Show