- Reading analysis sheet due
- Leadership Team Meeting- 7:45a.m.
- District administrator's meeting- Kim Harris subbing all day.
- Data Meetings
- Baby shower for Lauren at 4:00
- ERD- Families 9:00-9:30, PD at Monroe in afternoon. Lunch before ERD, treat team providing.
- PGP overview for probationary teachers 4:05-4:30 in library.
- Faculty Meeting, 7:30a.m. Central Office coming to present on bond issue.
- Elementary Principal's meeting in a.m.
- Book Fair Preview Day
- Book Fair
- Pizza Bingo
- PGP overview for probationary teachers 8:00-8:25 in library.
- Book Fair
- Jean and Sue will be meeting with Debbie Wilcox to receive more training on the teacher side of AESOP.
- Once that happens sessions will be sent out so that groups of no more than 4 can come in and get trained. Stay tune for more details from the office.
James- Thanks for being a steady and calm force around the heart of our school- the library! Everyone is working to build a love for reading and you are always willing to do whatever it takes to deepen that love and keep up with what's of interest to our kiddos. I appreciate that anytime you're asked to help out somewhere you do so with a willing heart and quick, "no problem!" Thank you for initiating new ideas and always thinking to the future- your efforts go a long way in keeping us all in the loop on what's a buzz with kid books!
A glance at February...
14- Valentine's Parties at 2:30
15- Town Hall
16- End of Trimester 2 / PGP's due for probationary teachers
17- ERD- 9:00 Assembly, 9:30 Families, Horizontal PD Day Report cards due for printing.
20- No School
21- 7:30-8:30 Conferences. 15 minutes conferences unless retention or critical concern.
22- Conferences 4:00-8:30 with 30 minute dinner.
23- ERD 7:30-8:30a.m. conferences. 1:00-4:30 conferences
24- No School
28- Faculty Meeting