Creek Band - 1/7/19 to 1/13/19
Clear Creek High School Band - League City, TX
Welcome Back and Welcome to 2019!
Please pay close attention to all calendars (available on the band web page) to make sure you are up to date with events that are coming up!
Sectional and Rehearsal Schedules
Wind Symphony Sectionals & Full Ensemble
- Tuesday - 6:00am to 7:00am - French Horns
- Tuesday - 3:30pm to 6:30pm - Full Ensemble
- Wednesday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Clarinets
- Wednesday - 2:45pm to 3:45pm - Saxes and Low Reeds
- Thursday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Low Brass
- Thursday - 2:45pm to 3:45pm - Trumpets
- Friday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Flutes and Oboes
Events, Announcements, and Information
Spring "Fair Share" Fee of $100 - Due January 15th
Bring cash, check, or money order payable to CCISD to the band hall by January 15th.
You may also pay using a credit or debit card by contacting the Band Boosters here.
Note from Mr. Fincher re: Saturday Clinics with Mr. Benzer
Mr. Benzer is one of the leading music educators in the country and we are fortunate to have him working with our program! He is such high demand, that dates with him are scheduled over a year in advance. The Saturday dates I have scheduled were dates that I am bringing with me from my previous school.
Moving into 2019-2020 I will be setting up dates that are likely NOT on Saturdays...but for this year we need to make sure that all students are in attendance for the 2-3 hour block of time for their ensemble.
For all students to be successful, it is important that all students are present for these clinics.
If you have any questions, please contact me. But attendance at these clinics will be considered as important as attendance at a concert or marching contest.
Pay Attention To All Relevant Calendars
Please make sure you are viewing the calendars that are appropriate for you and/or your student.
The "Clear Creek Main" calendar will have information appropriate and needed for the entire group, but "Wind Symphony" will have specific events, rehearsals, etc. for just Wind Symphony, and the same for other groups.
Tuesday, Jan. 8th, 6:30-7:30pm
2305 East Main Street
League City, TX
There is always something going on and we always need parent participation!
TMEA Area Band Auditions
Saturday, Jan. 12th, 8am-5:30pm
4200 Elkins Road
Sugar Land, TX
These auditions are only for students who advanced to the area level of auditions.
More information will be released early in the week and communicated to all affected students.
- Friday, January 18th - Creek HS Band 101 - Creek Band Hall - 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Friday, January 25th and Saturday, January 26th - Region Band Clinic and Concert - Angleton HS - Times TBA
- Saturday, January 26th - Symphonic Band Clinic w/ Mr. Benzer - Creek Band Hall - 8:00am to 10:00am
- Saturday, January 26th - Concert Band Clinic w/ Mr. Benzer - Creek Band Hall - 10:30am to 12:30pm
- Saturday, February 9th - UIL Solo & Ensemble Contest - Creek Lake High School - All Day
Stay up to date with announcements, itineraries, schedules, calendars, media, and more!