CHE Update for 6/1
Coyote Staff Update
Chromebook Inventory, End of Year! IMPORTANT (updated)
- Remove all markings of room number/teacher name
- Have all chrome carts with chrome books delivered to library starting Monday, June 4
- Please attempt to bring cords but DON'T Stress if you can't get them removed from the boxes. The boxes are staying in classrooms.
- Deliver ALL chrome books that are in lockers to library beginning Monday, June 4. They will go on the library tables.
- If there are ANY repairs that are needed, enter the FMX ticket NOW!
- Alex will spend summer accounting for our devices so that they are ready to be assigned to students for 18-19
DISPOSAL OF MATERIALS and MOVING
1. If you need boxes, check in with Mr. Amos or Mrs. Fallon in the office.
2. Remember, this is a good opportunity to empty/dispose of unnecessary items. WE will have an extra dumpster on campus starting next Tuesday.
Also, ALL OLD adopted materials must go! There is no exception to this request. Please see this information about what to do with old adopted materials:
Textbook Recycling for Spring 2018
PLEASE DO NOT THROW BOOKS IN THE DUMPSTER! FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES BELOW FOR SUCCESSFUL TEXTBOOK RECYCLING:
Elementary Sites: Encourage students to keep math journals and Benchmark consumables. If you need to recycle consumables or materials that are not Board approved please request boxes from IMC. You can box materials and schedule pickup with the warehouse. All boxes must be clearly marked with an “R” (recycle.)
SAVE the DATE
Save the Date
August 6, 2018, 8am-4pm
Joseph Nelson Community Center
(eligible for buyback)
Be on the lookout for a google calendar invite and agenda. We will share the day with Fairview Elementary and breakfast will be provided.
Update for Events for April/May
June 4: Field Day
June 5: Leadership Meeting/Staff Meeting
June 6: Honor Roll/Attendance Recognition @ 8:45/5th grade Farewell Practice
June 6: Staff Taco Party (afternoon in quad)
June 8: Last Day of School, Minimum Day, 5th grade farewell