MISSION: PROGRESSING TOGETHER
Follow-Up: October 26, 2021
You are invited to the El Paso Family Expo
Questions and Answers Section
- Sometimes activities and meetings are overlap either with schools/with district so I would like the schedules to be more accessible when the meetings or activities are to go to as many as possible.
- Thank you very much for the information and all the support you give us with your meetings.
- I would like to be notified days in advance when Flu Shots events take place.
- I have Spectrum (slow or does not grip well) Can I request a Hotspot? On the other hand, will I have to change companies?
You must first speak to your internet company and ask for additional support, if the problem is not fixed, call us to help you provide a Hotspot.
- Can you apply for a Hotspot?
Yes, you can apply for one if there is no internet in your home or you have the ability to pay for the service.
Are the Hotspots also monitored with the NetRef software?
No, only the devices are monitored.
Where can we change the Hotspots?
A notice will be sent home when the changes will be made and it will be at Excell 13680 Socorro Rd. San Elizario, Texas 79849