- Faculty Meeting, 7:30a.m. Teams will have this time to meet and work on reading analysis sheets for data meetings.
- Town Hall
- PBIS Leadership Team Workshop
- Character Assembly 9:00
- Families following assembly until 9:50
- Reading Analysis Sheets Due Monday, January 30
- PBIS Administrator's Meeting
Valentine's Day Memo
I wanted to send a friendly reminder that we are not allowed to distribute any food or candy to students due to health and allergy concerns. Please keep this in mind if you are purchasing Valentines for your child to hand out at our upcoming Valentine's Day parties. I know some Valentines that are sold have candy attached to them and if a student's Valentine's have any candy or food attached to them we will not be able to allow the student to distribute the candy to their classmates. I apologize for the not so fun email but just want to be as proactive at possible.
- Reading analysis sheet due
- Leadership Team Meeting- 7:45a.m.
- District administrator's meeting
- Data Meetings (schedule will be sent)
- Baby shower for Lauren at 4:00
- ERD- Families 9:00-9:30, PD at Monroe in afternoon
Kelsey- You have a natural way of working with kiddos who learn and work a little differently. You understand their needs and do whatever you can to help them be successful in your class. What stands out is your ability to be flexible AND still get their work completed. This is because of the special relationship you build and how safe you make them feel. School is tough for these guys and you do a great job year after year creating a successful memory for each of them.
A glance at February...
2- Data Meetings
3- ERD, 9:00-9:30 Families. PD at Monroe in afternoon
7- Faculty Meeting- Bond Issue Presentation from Central Office
8/9/10- Book Fair
9- Pizza Bingo
14- Valentine's Parties at 2:30
15- Town Hall
16- End of Trimester 2
17- ERD- 9:00 Assembly, 9:30 Families, Horizontal PD Day
20- No School
21- Report Cards Due for Printing (narrative only struggling/retention)
24- No School
28- Faculty Meeting