* Honors classes do not have to do guided reading as long as they are on grade level. But, they should be doing extension activities that stretch them.
* You must pull 6 groups a week, they do not have to be on three days. They do have to match the schedule that Jeanne made for Ashli though.
* Your 6 groups cannot include the students that Ashli pulls, those are additional groups on top of your 6 groups.
* Mr. Penn has set up a spreadsheet that we all need to use to build a database for everyone that includes skills, level, and details for each book you use.
* We are setting up folders on google drive for you to save the lesson plans you create so we don't recreate the wheel each time.
We're at the point where we need to dig in our heels and do what we can to make guided reading work. This summer, we will have opportunities to get some of the leg work done to make next year better. Hang in there and keep fighting the good fight. I know this will get easier and I'm committed to helping this department in any way that I can to streamline the process. Thank you for sacrificing time and energy for our kids, I know that we will see improvement. I feel it...in my gut...and my gut don't lie.