Picture day was a success! One of my favorite days of the year is picture day. I enjoy seeing everyone dressed up and ready to get their picture taken.
We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! We look forward to seeing our students next week.
SBA testing continues this week! If your student was absent during the previous testing days, they will be participating in make-up sessions to complete the test.
- Please bring headphones from home
- Attendance is important
Our testing schedule is as follows:
- 10/11 5th Grade, Skar, Beaty, Walters Math
- 10/12 5th Grade, Skar, Beaty, Walters Math
- 10/14-10/15, 10/18-10/22 Make-ups
Conference time is quickly approaching! We are looking forward to meeting with everyone to talk about the progress your child is making.
Your child's teacher will be reaching out to you to schedule a conference.
This year, our conferences will be conducted via Zoom. If you are unable to Zoom with the classroom teacher due to an issue, you will be offered an in-person conference. The expectations for this will be that everyone will be wearing a mask and must sit six feet apart.
Water Bottles Reminder
Are you interested in Volunteering?
Volunteers will be required to do the following:
- Wear a mask
- Check-in at front office
- Temperature check
- Complete attestation form
- Sanitize hands frequently
- Sanitize work station when complete
- Go directly to one specific location and return
- Be cleared from District Office to volunteer
- Volunteers must be fully vaccinated by October 18th
PWT (People Working Together)
Upcoming PWT Events
10/14 PWT Zoom meeting @ 7:00pm
10/25 - 10/29 Scholastic Book Fair
10/29 Spirit Wear Day
Facebook: Hockinson PWT
Great Shake Out Drill
October 22nd Vision/Hearing Screening
October 25th - 29th
3 Hour Early Release: Conferences
November 10th Tentative Veteran's Assembly
November 11th No School - Veteran's Day
November 24th - 26th Thanksgiving Break