Clark Middle School
January 7th - January 13th
Monday, January 7
- Staff Development Day- No School
Tuesday, January 8
- Clark MS Classes Resume
- Geography Bee 4:00-5:00pm in the Library.
Wednesday, January 9
- Clark PTA Board Meeting 5:30pm in the library.
Thursday, January 10
- 6th Grade Aim For Success Parent Preview 5:30-6:30pm in the Library.
- 7th & 8th Grade Girls Basketball Games vs. Sherman Piner @ Clark MS. First Game begins at 5:30pm.
- 7th Grade Boys Basketball Games vs. Sherman Piner @ Piner MS. First Game begins at 5:30pm.
- 8th Grade Boys Basketball Games vs. Sherman Piner @ Sherman HS. First Game begins at 5:30pm.
Friday, January 11
- Pastries with the Parents 8:00am in the Library.
Congratulations to 8th Grader Camila Salinas for winning the Holiday Card Competition 2018-2019 for our Clark MS Holiday Card!
Clark Winter Spirit Gear
Clark Winter Spirit Gear Now Available! For a LIMITED TIME ONLY! Long sleeve hoodies and active shirts available for pre-order until January 11th.
Visit the PTA website, www.ClarkMiddleSchoolPTA.org, and click on the “Spirit Store" button to place your order today!
End of First Semester
The 3rd Six Weeks and the first semester grading period ended Friday, December 21st. As you check your child's grades, please use this breakdown for grades:
F=69 and below
Please note that physical reports cards will not come home; final grades for the marking period and semester may be viewed online in the Home Access Center (HAC).
Athletic Games Attendance Policy
6th Grade Aim For Success Parent Preview
Please see the Parent Letter here.
Please see the Opt Out Form here.
We are excited to announce that Clark MS will have Clarkapalooza in May 2019 to reward our hardworking students with an afternoon of fun and games! Clarkapalooza is an academic and behavioral incentive for the students, but in order to be eligible to attend, students must meet the following criteria beginning January 8, 2019:
- No Failing grades (Below a 70 in any class)
- No In School Suspension (ISS)
- No Out of School Suspension (OSS)
- No DAEP (Alternative School)
*We look forward to rewarding our students for their hard work and their great behavior!