Whose Shoes?® - Masterclass
Are you ready to engage, create and inspire solutions?
Join us for an interactive masterlass - presented by Gill Phillips of Whose Shoes?® and Ken Howard who is living well with dementia
Whose Shoes?® is an award-winning and exciting workshop allowing you to 'walk in other people's shoes' through a range of activities and topics.
- Self-Directed Support
- Health and Social Care Integration
This event will give you a chance to hear from Gill of Whose Shoes? and Ken who is living well with dementia, then we will give you the opportunity to try out the Whose Shoes?® approach under the watchful guidance of Gill, Ken and the team.
The is a small fee for this event of £60 which includes a networking lunch during which Ken and Gill will be on hand to answer all your questions about co-production. You can find out more about the Whose Shoes?® approach at http://nutshellcomms.co.uk/ .
To find out more about Dementia Scotland Consultancy and Training see our website http://dscat.net
Whose Shoes?® Masterclass
Friday, Oct. 24th, 10am
Glasgow City, United Kingdom
Who is this event suitable for?
- All citizens of Scotland including people living with long term health conditions
- Disabled persons organisations
- Health professionals (Including AHP's and Medical Students) and practioners
- Advocates/advocacy organisations
- Community organisations
- Providers, staff and frontline carers,
- Local council staff (social work, community development, and health promotion)
- Government officials interested in engagement and culture change
- Elected officials
- General community members