The place to be at
Where is it?
In 1770 Captain Cook first sighted Jervis Bay. He named it St George's Heads. He also named Point Perpendicular as we know it now Long nose. There is also a lighthouse on the giant 80 metre sandstone cliff on the northern side of Jervis Bay which is south of Nowra. The original lighthouse was located at Cape St George on the southern side of Jervis Bay. The cliffs make point perpendicular very visible.