Dear Crusader Families,
The 2nd grade class has put the school in the spirit of October/Halloween with their Prayer Service this morning.
Please take time to read the information below.
If you have a question at anytime, please contact the school office.
Every Friday in October, the students may wear Pink to show their solidarity for all who have struggled with this form of cancer.
If the students do not have anything Pink, then they can wear their Spirit Wear items or school uniform.
Only students who are getting their School Picture retaken should be out of uniform. Lifetouch will take some Marketing pictures, so the remainder of the students should be in their school uniform.
Thursday, October 28, at 7:00 p.m. in the Church. Eighth grade students, Confirmation Sponsors, and Parents should plan to attend.
K-2 Field Trip
Friendly reminder that the K-2 Field Trip to Blooms and Berries will be Friday, October 22. Students should pack a brown bag lunch.
Halloween Celebration- October 29
- Around 1:30 p.m., the students will begin changing into their Halloween costumes. Please do not bring weapons or inappropriate items to school.
- Whole School Halloween Parade- The parade will start in the school and end in the parking lot.
- Trunk-or-Treat- The students will get a Halloween bag from the school to receive their candy/treats. Parents, please sign up for the Trunk-or-Treat if you would like to participate. Please bring some Halloween candy to pass out to the students.
- Once the students are finished with the Trunk or Treat, then they will start the carnival games outside (weather permitting).
- The 8th grade will put on a Haunted House experience for the K-7 students. The Haunted House will be in the modular. The students will enter one door and exit a different door. Only one class will participate at a time.
- 3:20 p.m.- Normal Dismissal