Staff Saber Scoop
Sept. 4, 2015
*First Friday is tonight after school at Rockne's!*
Reminders from Wayne:1. Please turn the power off each night to your amplification system.
2. Also, turn off your microphone each night.
3. Turn off your projectors each night.
4. Keep your doors closed during the day when the air conditioning is on.
Reminders from Annie and Tracey:
5. We have been averaging about 1 1/2 cases of paper used each day with our copiers. This is extremely high. Please try to consider alternatives to using so much copy paper.
6. Dress down passes were put in your mailboxes for turning in your Sunshine Fund money. If you have not turned it in please give it to Cos.
7. Please remind students in grades 1-8 that uniform shirts should be tucked in at all times (Jr. High students are starting to ask why the younger kids don't have to have their shirts tucked in).
8. Please remind your students that they should not be cutting through the MPR unless they are accompanied by a teacher.
9. Study hall monitors please walk the Jr. High students to lunch. This will help with the noise and the flow of traffic.
10. The Atlas Rubicon site is no longer available. We will let you know when the new site id up and running so you can code your lesson plans. Lesson plans were due this week.
11. Thank you to teachers who have already been in contact with parents about various issues.
Sept. 8 is a big day for us!
Our pavilion will be built on Tuesday, Sept. 8!
Lunch Duty Schedule
Morning Door Duty