NCVPS Spanish 3
Update con la Sra. Beverly Aguirre
Week 4, September 18-24
Tips for Unit 2 project!
- This is an opportunity for students to showcase what they have learned in the current unit. It is very important that students incorporate the vocabulary and the grammar from the unit.
- Create a family album about 10 members of their family. Students can talk about their own family or create a family.
- Students need to have a written narration for each picture.
- Students need to have an audio for each picture that is different than the written narration.
- Use a Web 2.0 program to organize their presentation: Wobook, Storybird, Photoshow, Prezi o Glogster are just some of the Web 2.0 programs available. (PowerPoint and Google Slides are not acceptable.) If you have another program you want to you use, just ask me!
- Submit the presentation through the designated assignment in CANVAS.
- If students use an image found in Google Images or any other image retrieval service, they need to cite the image in its original context. (See the assignment for more information.)
- If the image(s) is your own, please make note that they are your pictures/photos.
Required Live Class for Unit 2
Parents and facilitators will need student login information to set up their parent accounts. This will have to come from the school. NCVPS cannot supply login credentials to parents or facilitators. Check with your school's e-learning advisor (ELA).
The Canvas Parent app is designed to provide visibility into a student's progress at a glance. Canvas Parent allows both parents and facilitators to:
- View assignment descriptions and due dates
- Set reminders for assignments
- View assignment grades
- View course grades
- Set grade alerts
- View course announcements
Here are several helpful links:
How about a Virtual Buddy?
Is your student enrolled in multiple courses and struggling to manage it all?
Is your student still struggling to figure out how to navigate through CANVAS?
Do you feel he/she needs help with due dates?
Virtual Buddies are ready to help by lending a hand to students needing an extra little push, another reminder, a bit of time management guidance or encouraging words throughout the week.
***Do keep in mind, Virtual Buddies do not provide content specific support.
Watch the video below for information about Virtual Buddies!