Message from Adminstration
Sending warm wishes for this holiday season!
Sandra Speer & Amy Gollogly
DATES TO REMEMBER
5th School Wide Spelling Bee 8:45 am collab. space
6th- Brill Share the Blessings
7th- Klein High to visit Brill for holiday tour
14th Kleb Intermediate to visit Brill for holiday tour
17th- Jingle Bell run during specials
18th 5th grade musical performance for students during the day @6:00 PM for parents and community.
19th Holiday parties
20th Early Release day @12:45 PreK & EC no classes on this day
8th -students return to school
DRESS UP DAYS FOR DECEMBER
Tuesday 12/18- Tutu's or Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Wednesday 12/19 Holiday attire of your choice for Holiday Parties
Thursday 12/20 Polar Express Day- wear your pajamas
HOLIDAY PARTY SCHEDULE FOR 12/19
8:30-9:00 Prek & EC & Dev.
9:00-9:45 2nd Grade
9:45-10:30 1st Grade
11:15-12:00 3rd Grade
1:15-2:00 4th Grade
2:00-2:45 5th Grade
EARLY DISMISSAL PROCEDURES FOR 12/19 HOLIDAY PARTIES
· All visitors must check-in with the front office and present a current driver's license when entering the building. This is a KISD policy to ensure the safety of all our students and staff
· To expedite the check-in process please pre-register by filling out and return this form by December 11, 2018. A visitor's badge will be printed and ready the day of the party. If this is your first time to visit our campus you will be asked to show your current driver's license.
· If you do not pre-register, you will encounter a delay on the day of the event.
· No food or candy distributions due to food allergies.
· There will be no RSVP's accepted after December 11, 2018
Party Procedures please use the link to read full information for early dismissals on 12/19