A Breakdown of Apple Inc.
By: Alan Wang
Background Information of Apple
- Who: Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne
- Steve Jobs passed away in 2011
- The current CEO is Tim Cook
- What: Apple is a multi-billionaire company
- Sell electronics such as phones, computers, and tablets
- When: Founded on April 1, 1976
- Is still currently operating
- Where: Apple sells its products around the world
- Headquartered in Cupertino, California
Achievements of Apple Inc.
Ever since its creation in 1976, Apple Inc. has changed the electronic business forever. It has changed the way that products are made and sold globally.
- Apple vertically integrates its products
- Apple creates and sells its own processor, hardware, and software
- Apple sells its products globally
- Apple has spread through contagious diffusion
- Apple outsources its business
- Apple's manufacturers is still using Fordist production
- Apple will stick around like Microsoft
- Apple will most likely sell their products at a steady rate
Apple Macintosh Ad - Aired during the SuperBowl 1984
(Stop at 1:00)