Stilwell Monday Message
Student and Family Communication
8th-Grade Washington DC Trip
Attention 8th-grade families: Is your 8th grader interested in traveling to Washington, DC this summer? Stilwell and Indian Hills 8th graders will have that opportunity June 7-10, 2022. Mr. Bissinger and Mr. Borness will be hosting an online meeting on Tuesday, September 28 at 7 PM.
You will need this Google Meet link to attend: https://meet.google.com/qfj-xyog-wpn
Cannot attend? No worries! Email Mr. Bissinger at email@example.com with any questions. If your child is already registered for the trip there's no need to attend the meeting.
Drop Off & Pick-Up Protocol
We understand our parking lot drop-off and pick-up process can be time-consuming. However, we need all families to follow the procedures to ensure our students are safe. Please remember these guidelines:
- Do not use the back parking lot and blacktop in the back of the building.
- Do not use the local business as a place to pick up your child.
- Do not drop off your student or stop for any reason along Vine Street or Grand Avenue.
- Do not pull into the bus lanes along Vine Street.
- Do not allow your student to exit the vehicle until you have pulled up to the curb in the parking lot.
- Please drive slowly through the parking lot.