World religions project.
Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam.
-Christian belief in one god named Jesus, which means they are monotheistic.
- In the Christian bible there are two parts called , the Old Testament and the New Testament.
- The major holidays are Christmas,thanksgiving, and Easter.
- The highly rituals are baptism, fasting, prayer, and tithing.
-In Judaism, ultimate reality is a single, all-powerful God. It is this belief that made the Jews unique among other ancient Semitic peoples and that became the legacy Judaism has passed on to the entire Western world. God's name in Hebrew is YHWH, which simply - but significantly - means "I am."
-Judaism believe in monotheistic faith, meaning that Jews believe there is only One God.
- One of the Judaism bible name is Torah.
- The rituals of Jews are the mitzvot, 613 Jewish commandments, rabbinic law, the synagogue, Jewish worship and prayers, and keeping kosher which is Jewish dietary law.
- Hindu belief in more than one god which means they are polytheistic. Some of their gods names are shiva,Vishnu,Durga,Krishna,shaivism,Devi,bhagava,brahma,Rama, and many more.
- The bibles are old scraps,and books from old ages.
- The major holidays of Hindus are Diwali, and holi.
- The rituals are prayers,and fasting.
- They belief in many gods which means they are polytheistic. Some of their god names are Dakini,Tara,prajna-paramita,siddharta,gautama,maitreya,manjushri,adi Buddha,and more.
- The Tipitaka (in Pali) or Tripitaka(in Sanskrit) is the overall collective work that represents what is the original form of Buddhism.
- the major holidays of Buddhism is Vesak,Buddhist new year,Katrina ceremony and Avalokitesvaras.
- The main rituals of Buddhism are zen,meditation,and others.
- They belief in one god named Allah, which mean they are monotheistic.
- There bible is called holy Quran.
- Eid,Islamic new year,prophet Muhammad's birthday,The celebration concluding Ramadan, and hajj.
- The rituals are faith,prayer,fasting,pilgrimage,and alms.