By: Zoe Medlin
- Vaccinations save children's lives
- Everyone who got measles this year where not vaccinated
- Vaccinations help prevent the dieses from showing up in their bodies
- Children who are vaccinated usually have better health
- If a child has a chance for HIV then vaccinating early can stop it
- vaccinations are usually very helpful to a persons body
- Fatal Heath issues
- Harmful ingredients
- Vaccinations are unnatural
Some people choose to not vaccinate their children do to personal preferences. Some say that is a horrible thought while others disagree. The topic is very undecided but most people believe children should be vaccinated even if the parents choose not to. What do you believe?
I believe that children should be vaccinated because they have a risk of becoming very sick or in the worst case dyeing. This of course is a personal preference but people should take their child's life in to the thought when thinking about vaccinations.