Early Learning News
Week of December 14th-18th
We wish you well Miss Samantha!
Samantha McAllen has been with Mrs. Tate and Mrs. Murphy's classroom for the past eight weeks. Miss Samantha shared great interactive stories with our students, shared our Thanksgiving Feast, participated in several creative art projects, and taught us about our 5 senses. We will miss Samantha. We wish her well as she graduates from CMU and travels to Washington to pursue her teaching career.
Vinny and William
Vinny and William explore in the block area during choice time.
Friends share a story in the book nook.
Mrs. Murphy leads small group with two room 5 friends.
This week and beyond...
It's going to be a great week!
- Monday, December 14th- Room 5 Baseline PQA mtg with Susan and ECS - PBSS committee mtg @ 4:00 Heidi Alcodray starts today.
- Tuesday, December 15th- Susan at Cardinal's Nest
- Wednesday, December 16th- Cool to Care popcorn celebration
- Thursday, December 17th- Staff luncheon- Mexican theme
- Friday, December 18th-9:00- PQA feedback mtg with room 1
- Monday, December 21st- Classroom holiday parties. Staff ugly sweater day/contest! Sensory Room training 4:00-5:00
- Tuesday, December 22nd- Polar Express Day and Mr. Lieske to read to GSRP 10:00 and 2:00 in Central Media Center.
- Wednesday, December 23rd- Xmas break begins!!
- Monday, January 4th- Return to School and $5.00 Jeans Day!
Cool to Care...
Congratulation to GSRP for not only meeting but exceeding their goal for Cool to Care. We will celebrate this Wednesday with a school popcorn day! Thank you for all of your help with promoting this great cause. Many Davison families will benefit from this community project.
Staff Bulletin Board
Please help us out and turn in a photo of yourself to the office so we can update our Staff Picture Board. We want to make sure all of our awesome staff is pictured!