Vista Oaks - Lodi
A great place for your child to grow...
Weekly Update for January 16, 2015
The Fall Report Cards are on their way!
Important Upcoming Dates
No School on Monday, January 19
- There is no school on Monday, January 19 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday.
K - 8 Enrichment Begins Again the Week of January 26
- We are looking forward to a wonderful spring semester on our Enrichment Days.
California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) for 10th and 12th Grade Students
- Tuesday, February 3: English/Language Arts Section - Check-in begins at 8:45.
- Wednesday, February 4: Math Section - Check-in begins at 8:45.
- This is a mandatory state test for all 10th grade students.
More Upcoming School Holidays
- Monday, February 9 and Monday, February 16 there will be no school in observance of President's Days.
CAHSEE Boot Camp ~ Monday, February 1
Attention All 10th and 12th grade students that NEED to pass the CAHSEE Test.
Vista Oaks will be holding their first ever CAHSEE Boot Camp!
- When? - Monday, February 2nd from 10:30 - 1:00
- Where? - At the Lodi Campus in Room P
- Why? - The "real" tests are on February 3rd and 4th, so please join us for a last minute cram session.
- Really? - We promise to make it as fun as possible! Really!
- Food?? - We will be providing lunch! Free food!
- Anything else? - Come ready to remember all you have learned this year! At the end of the day, you will leave feeling both mentally and physically ready to pass this test!
We know you can do it and look forward to seeing you there. If you have any question please email Kathy Mayo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Update: K - 6th Grade
- A Great Week - Classes started this week for the new semester and students had a great time working on a science project, art and some technology.
- If you would like your child to attend Wednesday enrichment classes, please contact your teacher.
- We welcome new students!
Update: 7th - 8th Grade
- We Are Off and Running - All classes started this past week for Semester 2.
- Reminder - There is a new English Class on Tuesday mornings from 11:00-12:00. If your child is in the Inside C Book for English, please make sure they are regularly attending this class every Tuesday morning class.
- Math Lab - Please remind your child to attend their scheduled math labs.
High School Update: Resources to Prepare for the CAHSEE
February 3rd and 4th 2015, students in 10th grade, as well as 12th graders needing to pass, will participate in taking the California High School Exit Exam. This test is also known as the CAHSEE! Practice exams are included in the free online resource links from the California Department of Education. Use the links below to access these resources.
Questions? Please contact Kathy Mayo at email@example.com.