Week at a Glance
Wasn't the weather just absolutely gorgeous Saturday? That led to the official start of cookout time at my house! Cookout . . . dinner on the patio with friends . . . oh, winter, you are but a memory. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and were able to do something fun!
- PAC luncheon
- Progress reports issued
- 7:3O a.m.--7 Keys training in MP room
- 7:30 a.m.--IA collaboration or attend training if not had already
- 9:00 a.m.--meeting--Karen & Dawn
- 9:30 a.m.--meeting--Karen & Patrice
- 10:00 a.m.--case conference--Tracey, Deb, & Karen
- 3:30 p.m.--case conference--Janelle, Jessica, & Karen
- 7:30 a.m.--RTI meeting
- 8:30 a.m.--princ. meeting @ ENCO
- 2:40-3:30 p.m.--NEHS meeting
- 3:30-4:30 p.m.--Six Traits training @ SSES
- 6:00-7:30 p.m.--archery
- 8:00 a.m.--case conference--Dawn, Jessica, & Karen
- 2:30 p.m.--case conference--Dawn, Jessica & Karen
- 6:00 p.m.--School Board meeting at SSES
- mClass math testing begins
- Knight visits for backpack searches
- 7:30 a.m.--RTI meeting
- 2:40-3:30 p.m.--student council meeting
- 2:50-5:00 p.m.--kindergarten screening in café
- 2:50 p.m.--RTI meeting
- 6:00-7:30 p.m.--archery?
- 7:30 a.m.--staff meeting--intervention/Success discussion
- 7:05 p.m.--Reading celebration--TinCaps game
- 3:30 p.m.--Weekly Notes due from gr. 1
- KINDERGARTEN SCREENING: Kindergarten screening will be held after school on Thursday. During Round Up this past week, parents signed up for a screening appointment time. All the materials will be run off and readily available for those helping with the screening. The first appointment starts at 3:00 p.m. Please stop by and see me if you would like to go through the screening assessment tools prior to Thursday otherwise please plan to meet me in the cafeteria no later than 2:50 p.m. on Thursday. Some of the records sheets are a little different than last year, and I would like a quick moment to review that with you.
- STAFF MEETING: At the end of last school year we had decided to revamp our Success/intervention/sped time in order to better serve our students and limit the number of times our students are pulled from the general education classroom throughout the day. It's time to take a look at how that has gone this year and evaluate whether we need to revise the schedule, keep it the same as it is, or totally revamp the master schedule once again. This Friday we will begin that conversation so that there is enough time to plan for next school year prior to school releasing for summer break.
- SCHOOL CARNIVAL & KINDERGARTEN ROUND UP: Many thanks to all those who helped with Kindergarten Round Up and the carnival! Your help was GREATLY appreciated! Many thanks too, for those who participated in the silent auction. The kiddos are very excited about the tickets they "won"!