6th Grade Technology at Lineville
By: Jacki Szelagowski
- In the beginning of class you do a 5 minute typing warm-up.
- Typing Web helps you improve your skills and makes you a better typer.
- I think Typing Web is a great website because it teaches you good fundamentals in typing and improves your typing in a short amount of time.
- We get to choose any topic you would like to do your trailer on.
- you can choose the genre you would like to choose. Examples: Family, Fairy Tale, Retro, Narrative, Scary etc.
- It is a fun project because you can remake a memory from photos and create a new memory while doing the iTrailor.
- We get to make a Haiku deck of your dream job.
- It is fun researching interesting facts about your job and just learning things about your dream job.
- Your Haiku can be as many slides as you want it to be, but with a minimum of 10 slides.
- you can make it your own by changing the background color or picture, font color or layout.
- Using Explain Everything you demonstrated how to solve a math problem.
- You got to choose from like 10 different problems listed.
- I like using Explain Everything because there are so many tools you can use to make your presentation better.
- We have to include photos for a visual.
- Your research in 6th grade is deeper. You learn the cost of tuition, dorms,and book fees. You also read information about the job.
- In 6th grade you take more test that show you what you like, your interests and what you might want to be when you grow up.
- You can still create an avatar and now there is a competition in 6th grade were you try to find a superhero hidden in one of the jobs page.
- I enjoyed coding because there is different coding selections. One of the popular ones to play is Minecraft.
- You watch videos to learn how to use the codes peaces.
- At the end if you finish all the levels you can create your own design using the coding blocks.