TRU panel this Thursday!
The Evolution of Internet Marketing. Yeh, like this flyer!
Whether your promoting a show or your career, learn how to use the internet to best advantage.
Panelists will include:
• Meghan Bartley, accounts services manager and
• Scott Lupi, director of advertising at DRA (Buyer & Cellar NY & National Tour; Dinner with the Boys; Gazillion Bubble Show; The Jacksonian; Love, Loss, and What I Wore(NY & National Tour; My Name is Asher Lev; Nevermore; Wiesenthal; The Collegiate Chorale; Gotham Chamber Opera);
• Amanda Bohan, marketing & advertising consultant (Terrence McNally's It's Only A Play and Tony-Nominated Mothers and Sons, Bedbugs! The Musical, Pageant: The Musical, Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man, Forbidden Broadway, Clinton: The Musical, The Awesome 80s Prom);
• Christopher Lueck, creative director and
• Amanda Pekoe, founder and owner of The Pekoe Group (50 Shades, The Lion, Tail! Spin!, Disenchanted, Churchill, Piece of My Heart, Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812, Peter & the Starcatcher, Freud's Last Session, Murder for Two, Mint Theatre Company, Second Stage Theatre).
Doors open at 7:00pm for networking and refreshments, roundtable introductions of everyone in the room will start at 7:30pm - come prepared with your best half-minute summary of who you are, and what you need. Free for TRU members; $12 for non-members. Please call at least a day in advance (or much sooner) for reservations: 212/714-7628; or e-mail TRUStaff1@gmail.com
If only writers and directors could get along. Hm... maybe we can help!
NICE LINEUP OF FACILITATORS FOR THE WORKSHOP:
Broadway producer (Nice Work If You Can Get It, Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson, August: Osage County; revivals of La Cage Aux Folles, A Little Night Music, Sunday in the Park with George)
Attorney, and producer of Ghost the Musical in London's West End (developed since inception) and Broadway, founding producer of Spider-Man:Turn Off the Dark, as well as The Immigrant off-Broadway.
Eric Goldman, Esq.
Entertainment attorney/mediator, practicing in the film, television, music, music publishing and new media fields.
Please join us on either side of the footlights!
Actors - apply now at truonline.org/2015TRUAudition1.htm
Producers and theater companies - sign up at http://goo.gl/forms/MhPcFwL56w
These companies have already signed on for 2015: Abingdon Theatre, The Actors Project NYC, American Bard Theater Company, Antonia Arts, Inc., Bozomoon Prod/OMG Venturprises, Break a Leg Productions, Cooper Jordan Productions, Going to Tahiti Productions, Gorilla Repertory, Heckel and Jive Productions, Hudson River Rep, Hugh Hysell Productions, Jayne Ackley Lynch Productions, Kairos Theater, Killing Kompany Dinner Theatre, Me and You Productions, Midtown International Theatre Company, NY Artists Unlimited, Off the Leash Productions, PIM Repertory, Pook's Hill, PopUp Theatricals, Qoolgoods, Rhymes over Beats hip hop theatre, Rising Sun Performance Company, Wildly Productive Productions, The Workshop Theatre, Write Act Repertory. And of course the TRU Voices Play Reading Series.
Confirmed 2015 industry includes: casting directors Alison Franck of Franck Casting, Helene Galek, Jamibeth Margolis, Scott Powers of Scott Powers Casting, Dana Lockhart and Johanna Tacadena of BreakThrough Casting; agents Albert Bramante of Emerging Talent and Sue Winik and Dorothy Bitetto of SW Artists; and manager Lorna Rainey of Talent Express.