July 30th Pony News
Building a Brighter Future!
Our theme for this year! Building a Brighter Future!
Welcome to our New Pony Crew!
Who is my grade level Assistant Principal?
Click here to see our 2018-19 Master schedule
WELCOME BACK THE 21ST CENTURY ACE GRANT!
We will have the 21st Century ACE this school year and for the next 3 years. Students will be selected on predetermined criteria from 3rd, 4th and 5th grade. More information to come.
What is coming up!
Information about my classroom
- Click here to see a map of the school and find your classroom.
- The building will be open on July 31 for teachers. (Kindergarten and 1st grade I will double check on Monday to make sure the floors in your classrooms is dry.)
- Classrooms keys will be available beginning on July 31. - Contact Yolanda Vando
- Contact Betty Guerrero to set up your alarm code and keyless entry card.
- As you prepare your classrooms think on how you can integrate the school theme (Building a Brighter Future!) in the halls.
- Remember to create a college bulletin board outside your room with the college you represent.
Don't forget the SUMMER SELFIE CHALLENGE
Click HERE to see your team
Meet, Greet and Eat
Please email Miss Lawson if you haven't RSVP'd.
Don't forget to register for our 2018-2019 inservice week
Click here to register