The Viking View - Families
Friday, October 23rd
From the Desk of Principal Williams
Thank you to all of you who were present at the Back to School Night Event last night. It's okay if you missed it live. I have recorded it for you and if you click on the link in the section below you will be able to view it. Please reach out to your classroom teacher or our office staff if you have any questions or need help. I am also including the links to the teacher's e-mails, information sheets as well as their BTSN presentations. Please take the time to watch and read these materials. I am also including a quick survey to provide us with any feedback after listening to our Title 1 Presentation that was given last night.
I am so proud of all of you are doing your best to support our students.
Enjoy your weekend,
Back to School Night
Topic: SLES - Back to School Night
Start Time : Oct 22, 2020 05:59 PM
When you are on campus
As we welcome families/students to campus for our various material distribution, we'd like to remind you of a few health and safety protocols.
1. Please stay home if you or your student:
- exhibit COVID-19 symptoms (i.e. fever of 100.4°F or higher, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, etc.)
- tested positive for COVID-19, and are within the 10-day isolation period
- have had close contact (longer than 15 minutes) with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- live or cohabitate with a person who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19
- traveled outside of the state (specifically to high-risk areas) within the past 14 days
2. While on campus, please respect social distancing of 6 feet and wear a mask at all times. We recommend sanitizing your hands prior to and after the event.