SHISD Mid-Week Message
Weekly Superintendent's Message for Spring Hill ISD
Busy Week Ahead
We have a busy week ahead, don't miss anything:
- PreK Graduation 10 am @ Primary Gym
- End of Year Spring HS Pep Rally 3 pm @ HS Gym
- Jr. High End of Year Dance. 6 pm @ Jr. High
- SH Theater Presents a Night of One-Act Plays 6:30 @ Little Theater
- 1st Grade Awards 10:00 am @ LL Williamson Auditorium
- 4th Grade Awards 12:00 pm @ LL Williamson Auditorium
- 5th Grade Awards 1:30 pm @ LL Williamson Auditorium
- 2nd Grade Awards 10:00 am @ LL Williamson Auditorium
- 3rd Grade Awards 1:00 pm @ LL Williamson Auditorium
- 8th Grade Recognition 9:15 @L.L. Williamson Auditorium
- Senior Walk 8:30 am All Campuses
- Senior Celebration 11 am @ LL Williamson Auditorium
- Graduation 7 pm @ LeTourneau Belcher Center
- I wanted to recognize the wonderful, caring nurses we are blessed to have at Spring Hill ISD. Amy Mayhew is our fantastic nurse on the Primary campus and Amanda Chism is our amazing nurse on the Intermediate campus. Both of these ladies go above and beyond each and every day for our students, staff members and visitors. I could not have asked for more competent and caring nurses to work side by side with - they make me want to be a better nurse every day! THANK YOU ladies, for all you do!! ~ Jaymie Walton
- WOW...We are proud to announce that our NHS Students at Spring Hill HS have completed 1232.5 service hours for the current 2017-2018 school year. This number represents countless hours of our students stepping up and serving our community throughout the school year. Several students exceeded the required 15 service hours for the year without prompting or encouragement from either of us. We wanted to share this incredible number with you!! ~ Mrs. Touchstone & Mrs. Tyler
We are Thankful For our Nurses!!
Young Business Association
Each year the Young Business Associates sells Spring Hill sweatshirts as a fund raiser, and some of the funds are allocated to scholarships for senior Career Preparation class members. This year's recipients are:
Tana Gilliland Mary Beth Sanford Dayni Spivey Alex Perez
They all received $500 scholarships to further their education. I am very proud of them!
PTA Awards Annual Grants
Spring Hill PTA gave Annual Grants this week! Due to your kindness and generosity this year, PTA was able to award $3,000 in Monthly Grants, $9,995.11 in Annual Grants, and $3,500 in Senior Scholarships with a grand total of $16,495.11 given this school year! Thank you for supporting Spring Hill PTA!
Spring Hill is Thankful for Our Food Service Staff
Spring Hill Students Attend Field Day at Marshall ISD
Robotics Headed to UIL State Competition
TCEA robotics, Parker Wilstead, Madison Cook, Sarah Moore, Dallas Palmer and the team name was Lizard Farm. The team received 2nd place at the TCEA state competition. There were 60 teams there and about 1400 that competed at the area level. They compete 1A-6A ALTOGETHER! I'm pretty impressed, the best we've ever done! They have done a wonderful job for only our second year.~ Debby Bass
They will be traveling to Austin May 19th for UIL State. They will compete in the First Tech Challenge competition. They have qualifiers in Dallas (2) and qualified for the regional meet. From that, they were invited to compete at State UIL. When they compete, they also compete against 1A-6A plus all the private schools and club teams.
Southwest Dairy Visits the Primary
2017-2018 Certified Welders
Junior High Tennis Results
Congratulations to our Junior High Tennis Team!
- 8th Grade Boys 1st in District
- 8th Grade Girls 2nd in District
- 7th Grade Boys 2nd in District
- 7th Grade Girls 3rd in District
Zach Couch - 1st Place - Singles
Nick Bodenheimer & Jayden Marsolan - 1st Place - Doubles
Sofia Massare & Will Snell - 1st Place - Mixed Doubles
Mia Traylor - 2nd Place - Singles
Ashlyn Smith & Owen Tipton - 2nd Place - Mixed Doubles
Sean Benson - 4th Place - Singles
Brody Smith & Cooper Thomas - Consolation - Doubles
Jace Jones - 1st Place - Singles
Demi Ferguson - 3rd Place - Singles
Ryder Henson - 4th Place - Singles
Kaitlynn Griffin - 4th Place - Singles
Way to Finish Strong Junior High Tennis!!!
Boys Basketball Players Named All - East Texas
- Second Team - Tyler Caron
- Honorable Mention - Kyren Miller, Kiante Stoker, Nick Stewart, Ryan Willis
Great Job Boys!!
Madelyn Malloy Named to All-Star Team
Panther Tennis Headed to State
Powder Puff Football
SH Athletes Compete in the Hallsville Lineman Challenge
2018-2019 Registration Information
2018-2019 ONLINE REGISTRATION for NEW and RETURNING STUDENTS will open June 4
A computer lab will be opened August 2, 2018 and August 3, 2018 for anyone needing help with online registration. Times will be:
August 2, 2018, 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
August 3, 2018, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
2018 - 2019 In Person Registration at the High School
August 8, 2018, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm (New-all grades / Returning Pre-K through 8th grade)
August 8, 2018, 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm (Seniors only)
August 9, 2018, 11:00 am - 7:00 pm (New-all grades / Returning Pre-K through 8th grade)
August 9, 2018, 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm (Juniors only)
August 10, 2018, 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm (New-all grades / Returning Pre-K through 8th grade)
August 10, 2018, 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm (Sophomores and Freshman)
Have you Downloaded the New Spring Hill App?
Download the new app today to stay in touch with all that is going on at Spring Hill ISD!