Truedell Public School
Thank you for your help in encouraging your child to attend class meetings and to complete assignments. The remote learning period counts toward your child's term 2 report card, so regular attendance and participation are key.
New School Fundraiser!
How to Order:
1) Visit mabelslabels.com
2) Click on "Support a Fundraiser"
3) Type "Truedell Public School (Kingston) into the search bar
4) Place your order
Registering Your Child for Kindergarten
If you are registering a student for Kindergarten or the student is new to LDSB complete the Student Registration Form. List of schools and email addresses.
If you are registering a student for Kindergarten for a new school year (September), children must turn age four (Year 1 Kindergarten) or age five (Year 2 Kindergarten) by December 31 of that year. Those students who are already enrolled in Year 1 Kindergarten do not register again.
In accordance with Board policy, students will be enrolled in the school designated within their boundary area, based on their home address. Proof of address must be provided to finalize the registration application.
To find the name and location of your local school, enter the student’s home address into the Locate A School tool, or call our Planning Office at 613-544-6925 ext. 305 or 1-800-267-0935 ext. 305.
Once a registration application is in progress, parents/guardians are required to visit the school during school hours to submit documents for verification and sign the registration application.
Documents will include:
- Proof of your child's age (birth certificate or passport;
- Proof of address (household bills, federal government forms);
- Proof of immunization (visit KFL&A Public Health to report your child's immunization record);
- Proof of any custodial or court documents if applicable; and
- Health or medical alert information if applicable.
Registration will not be confirmed until the school has obtained the required documents, parents/guardians have signed the registration application, and the principal has provided approval.