Home of the Cougars!!
May 13, 2016
- 16 - Field Day
- 20 - Last day of school, early release at 1:15 pm
- I would like to thank all the parents who attended our Kindergarten Celebration this morning. We had a HUGE turnout! The students did an outstanding job and we are so proud of them. They have grown so much and I'm excited to work with them next year.
- Our exciting Field Day is this Monday, May 16.
- As of now, we plan on having Field Day outside as scheduled. Should it rain, we will have an abbreviated Field Day indoors.
- Reminder: In order to attend, you MUST sign up to volunteer. Parents are not allowed to show up and walk around with their students. Safety is a TOP priority and we appreciate your understanding.
Please visit our school website for more information: http://creekmoorelementary.weebly.com/
Raymore-Peculiar Public School Foundation
- The Raymore-Peculiar Public School Foundation is providing an additional $500 grant to each school in the District. The funds were raised during the Foundation's annual gala.
- Schools may use the money in these areas: robotics, 3-D printing, recording studio, Makerspace, science experiments, or the performing arts.
School Board awards bids for high school site work
- In preparation for construction of an addition to the south high school, the Board of Education on April 28, 2016, approved bids for site development work.
- The Board approved a total bid of $1,523,066 from JA Lillig Excavating for the site package, which includes grading, pad preparation for the building additions, relocation and installation of site utilities, and construction of the west and north parking lots. JA Lillig was the low bidder of four submitted bids. The site work is expected to begin soon after the end of the school year.
Please tell us what you think!
The Ray-Pec School District is seeking feedback from parents, patrons and staff. Responses to the survey will assist the District in measuring progress on the various Focus Areas in the District's Strategic Plan.
Take the survey now by following this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RD5RSDS. A link to the employee survey was recently emailed to District employees.
Superintendent Dr. Kari Monsees notes that continuous improvement is a key component of the District's Strategic Plan. Many of the goals in the plan require performance measurement, and the District will monitor a range of indicators, including such varied items as ACT scores, employee retention rates, and financial data.
- The District's Panther Pride program provides before-school and after-school care for school-age children in grades K-6.
- During the summer, Panther Pride offers Summer Camp for 11 weeks at Stonegate and Shull elementary schools. Panther Pride also offers care before and after Summer School at Stonegate, Shull, and Creekmoor elementary schools.
- For Summer Camp, full-time care is available for $100 per week. You may also enroll children for care three days a week, two days a week, or an al a carte option to select particular weeks or days. Enrollment forms must be submitted by May 17 for students to begin care on May 23.
- Enrollment form for Summer Camp: http://www.raypec.k12.mo.us/DocumentCenter/View/9216
- For Summer School care, you may choose full-week and part week options, as well as morning only or afternoon only care.
- Enrollment form for before/after Summer School care: http://www.raypec.k12.mo.us/DocumentCenter/View/9216
- Read more: http://www.raypec.k12.mo.us/index.aspx?nid=668