What's Up @ Skaggs?
February 1-5 National Dental History Month
Thank Yous and Celebrations
- Thanks to Laura and Kyla for your hard work placing our Kindergartners in PACE.
- Thanks to Nia, Katie, Kristen, Megan and Kaitlin for attending STAAR training with me this week! We are getting ready!!!
- Thanks to Nia and Megan for a well organized TELPAS training.
- Laura and Martha are both retiring at the end of this year. This is only staff information! I know we will all be jealous in a couple months!
- Please welcome our newest addition to our staff, Julie English! She will be taking Megan's place in the office!
Brandon-He did an amazing job prepping for our new computers. District was highly impressed. He saved them 2 hours of work because of the steps he took to prepare! Oh and he got 1 million steps recorded!
2/2-2/4-Jamey @ Sockwell for TTESS training
2/3-TL MTG CANCELLED
- It is that time of year! Keep yourself (and your own children) healthy!
- I apologize for the date changes lately. Thank you for being flexible. There been some things that have popped up that have been unavoidable.
- 4th and 5th Grade please come to CMIT ready to discuss STAAR accommodations for writing (4th), math (5th) and reading (5th)
- I will be out of the building this week to learn about the new teacher appraisal system (TTESS). Kristen will be in and out for some trainings. Please contact the office and they will be able to locate one of us if there are any major issues.