Task 4 - Membership Data
What you will be learning?
- How to import data in to a database
- How to edit, delete and create data in a database
- How to filter data in a database
- how to create address labels for specific data in a database
- How to create queries to search for specific data in a database
- How to create reports
- How to create a mail merge letter using the data from MStreamIT's database
This website will show YOU tutorials to help YOU progress being an independent learner
Amend the customers data so that all records are up to date
- Kudwick Bosko has moved abroad and has asked to cancel his monthly membership.
- Rebecca Jackson has moved to: 29 Chester Road, Fleetwood, Blackpool, FY7 9PP.
- Miss Phoebe Jacques, has just registered for the monthly subscription option. She lives at 9 Blackberry Close, Yate, South Gloucestershire, BS37 8YA. The certificate age block she has selected is ‘PG’.
Miss Jacques needs to be sent her new membership details. Create an address label so that the registration documents and membership details can be sent to her.
Adam would like to send some publicity information to all ‘Stream-as-you-go’ members who registered before April 2012.
Provide a list of contact details of customers who should receive this information, in alphabetical order of last name. Provide evidence of how you produced your outcome.
Adam would like to send a mail shot to all customers to inform them of the special offer if they introduce a friend or relative.
Using the draft letter the Manager has given you prepare the mail shot to be sent to all