TPM Metalcraft Minute
Your Source for Investment Casting Knowledge
Did You Know?
- Investment casting is based on, and often called, lost-wax casting.
- Benefits of investment casting include the ability to produce parts with accuracy and repeatability.
- Investment casting is one of the oldest known techniques for metal forming.
How TPM Makes Castings
Meet the Owner
Jerry Conner: President
Jerry started with TPM in 1989 as Vice-President and General Manager and took ownership in 1994. Jerry prides himself on putting together a world-class team of engineering, sales and production leaders within the investment casting industry. Jerry's family values and desire to win cultivated a manufacturing culture second to none. To facilitate this winning environment, Jerry continues to invest in TPM resulting in continued growth year over year.
Jerry is a native of San Antonio but now calls Sugar Land home where he spends time with his wife, children and grandchildren. Jerry is also an avid Baylor Bears fan and is often spotted in Waco, TX cheering on his team to victory.
What to expect in the next issue
- Wax pattern making and setup
- Technology in investment casting wax
What Our Customers Say...
"With TPM, it's very simple and very professional. It always gets done and it gets done right."- Evan Easley, Accelerated Products
" It saves me so much time and effort to work with TPM!" - Jason Bludau, All Points