Lion's Mane (Parent Edition)
Your home for MHS news & events. Volume 13
Last Full Week Before Exams Begin
We are still trying to attract more members; it's not too late to join!
Attached is the membership form if you would like to become a member. https://form.jotform.com/42075182737154
There will be no PTO Lunch and Learn for December!
Did you Know
The McKinney High School
- 12/7-12/11 End of Course Exams
- 12/7 Blood Drive
- 12/8 Choir students out (2nd thru 6th periods)
- 12/8 Orchestra Concert @ 7 p.m.
- 12/10 Diving @ 3:00 p.m (Frisco Natatorium)
- 12/11 Swimming @ 5:00 p.m. (Frisco Natatorium)
- 12/10 ISM Research Showcase @ Boyd HS 6:30-8:00 – come and go
- 12/10 Royal Pride Holiday Concert @ 7 p.m.
- 12/10-12/12 Boys Bball in Keller Tournament (Away)
- 12/10 Wrestling vs. Boyd/Keller Timber Creek @5:25 (Home)
- 12/11 Wrestling vs. Arlington Bowie/Plano/Nimitz/ @ 6:00 p.m. (Home)
- 12/12 City of McKinney Parade of Lights @ 6:30 p.m. Come see the Royal Pride Band and the Marquettes!
- 12/12 Swim/Dive @ 7:00 a.m. (Frisco Natatorium)
- 12/17 PTO Teacher Christmas Luncheon
EOC Testing Schedule
- Monday, Dec 7 – English I
- Tuesday, Dec 8 – Algebra I
- Wednesday, Dec 9 – English II
- Thursday, Dec 10 – Biology & US History
- Friday, Dec 11 – Make Up Day
- First Period 7:30-9:25
12/16 Wednesday (Early Release at 11:30)
- Second Period 7:30-9:25
- Third Period 9:30-11:30
12/17 Thursday (Early Release at 11:30)
- Fourth Period 7:30-9:25
- Fifth Period 9:30-11:30
12/18 Friday (Early Release at 11:30)
- Sixth Period 7:30-9:25
- Seventh Period 9:30-11:30
Tutoring for the week of 12/14
Helping our Students in Need
How to stay connected
- Lion's Mane (Parent Edition) every Monday
- MHS Facebook page
- MHS Twitter page
- Remind 101 (text @themck to 81010)
- MHS Webpage (although this is not updated as quickly as other methods)
- Phone Callouts
If for some reason you are not receiving MHS information in your preferred medium, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I want you to be informed in a timely manner about all things MHS.