May 6, 2016 Volume 6.35
ROCK Staff Appreciation Staff
Dear ROCK STAFF,
The ROCK End of the Year Staff Party was so much fun. Thank you for the great attendance at the party. I hope you guys know how much your office staff appreciates the work you do with the kids every day. YOU ARE AWESOME! Thank you for the special card and gift cards you gave me. I am blessed to be able to lead such a great team of people.
- Jeanette is moving to a new apartment next week, so please contact Leslie, Tracey or me with any problems or questions.
Save the Dates:
- Straight 8 training will be held in Allen ISD on Saturday, May 21st. Time: TBA. Carpools and lunch will be provided. This training is required for all NEW Summer staffers as well as any returning staff who need the training hours. All returning summer staff must have 15 training hours. This is also a paid training event. Please RSVP to Karen if you are attending by Monday, May 16th. We need firm numbers to plan for lunch and carpools.
Photos this week:
- Amy Parks kids had a teachable moment by a ROCK dad concerning crawfish!
- Reinhardt ROCKer shows off her handiwork in Mrs. Kirk's math class
- Spanish ROCK Stars at Stevenson with teacher, Gaby Yanez
- Party pics galore!
You guys, ROCK!
May 21: Straight 8 Summer Training
May 26 and 27: Probable school holidays/ ROCK PLUS
May 30: Memorial Day, School and ROCK Holiday
June 3: Last day of School and ROCK
June 6: Mandatory Summer Staff Orientation
June 7: First day of I Spy Summer ROCK
Karen Hunter, ROCK Coordinator - 469-698-7140
Tracey King, Program Assistant - 469-698-7141
Leslie Kropp, Financial Secretary -469-698-7032
Jeanette Murrell, Lead Site Coordinator - 469-698-7035