January 2016 Recognition
KICKED OFF NEW YEAR w/ TEAM TRAINING & WHITE PARTY!!
Maui Dream' NVP Retreat 2017...Who's joining us in Wailea!!!
YOU ALL AMAZE ME WITH YOUR DRIVE & 'NO MATTER WHAT' ATTITUDE!
T.E.A.M. = TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE!
WELCOME TO NEW CONSULTANTS...WE ARE THRILLED FOR YOU TO JOIN US ON THIS CRAZY AWESOME RIDE OF YOUR LIFE! WE WANT NOTHING MORE THAN FOR YOU TO FEEL APART OF OUR TEAM AND GET THE SUPPORT YOU DESERVE THAT'LL HELP YOU REACH THE GOALS & DESIRES YOU HAVE SET FOR YOURSELVES!
GET READY...2016 WILL BE OUR BIGGEST YEAR YET!
SET YOURSELF UP NOW TO BUILD MOMENTUM GOING INTO GTC...ARBONNE'S BIGGEST GLOBAL TRAINING CONFERENCE WHERE THEY LAUNCH SOME EXTRAORDINARY PRODUCTS...CAN'T WAIT!!
CHECK THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MOVIN' AND SHAKIN' ....MAKE IT YOUR GOAL TO BE ON THIS LIST NEXT MONTH IN FEBRUARY
CONGRATULATIONS NEW REGIONAL VP....TERI TALAUTA!!
2016 is the Year of the Mercedes Promotions...Who's Next?!
CONGRATULATIONS NEW AREA MANAGER ~CHRISTINA RAMOS!!
1/2 Way to Region....Karene Hartmann & Team HOPE!!!
AM Bonus $400 $20,000 + 10 New PC/CNS Central Area
VP Bonus $600 $60,000 + 30 New PC/CNS Central Region
TOP PERSONAL SPONSORING $150+
1 Sandee Olsen 18
2 Katherine Lucchese 10
3 Kristin Richardson 7
4 Colleen Cardoza 6
5 Teri Talauta 4
TOP DISTRCT SPONSORING $150+
1 Teri Talauta 42
2 Katherine Lucchese 12
3 Kelly Simpson 9
4 Karene Hartmann 9
5 Maureen McElroy 7
TOP AREA SPONSORING $150+
1 Teri Talauta 60
2 Kelly Simpson 20
3 Karene Hartmann 19
4 Nancy Hill 14
5 Sarah Nelson 7
TOP REGION SPONSORING $150+
Nancy Hill- 81!!! 1/2 Way Nation Sponsoring #s!!! What?!?!?!
TOP VOLUME SUPERSTARS!!
Top District Volume:
Top Area Volume:
Top Region Volume:
AIT 2016 ATLANTIS BAHAMAS...WHO'S COMING WITH ME? PROMOTE 3-5 DIRECTS!!
WHAT'S YOUR GOAL? ACTIVITY & SPONSORING IS THE KEY
The 6 "Ds" of Goal Setting in Arbonne - written by Cecilia Stoll
1. DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT! You have to make that decision in your head and also in your heart! In order for it to be in your heart, you have to have your WHY in front of you! So, what do you want to see happen in your business in 2016? Why do you want it? What will it do for others? Make your decision FINAL and IRREVERSIBLE!!
2. DECLARE IT! "You cannot expect what you do not express," says Steven Furtick! Declare your goals to your family, your upline and others who will support you! Many people don't declare their goals because they don't want to be held accountable! Tell your upline, "I WANT you to get on my case! I WANT you to be ALL OVER ME when I'm not doing my very best!!" Declare it with your voice and declare it in writing, and have it in front of you at all times!
3. DETERMINE YOUR STEPS! You must have a plan! What will you do different this year? What will you do THIS WEEK, or even TODAY, to get you closer to your goal? It's easy to say, "I'll be an RVP by September 1," but the question is, "HOW?" It's not enough to want it! Ask your upline to help you with a plan, and then get busy!!
4. DENY YOUR DOUBTS, EXCUSES AND BAD HABITS! Stop the excuses and the stories you tell yourself. Stop watching stupid TV shows. Stop procrastinating. Stop questioning. TODAY, remove from yourself the right to question whether or not this business will work for you! DENY it! CHOOSE BELIEF over doubt, CHOOSE ACTION over excuses, and GROWTH over bad habits!! If you ever are tempted to ask again, "Will this work for me," just answer your own question like this: "Oops! I can't ask myself that because I denied myself the right to question this ever again!" So, when people quit, just move on! I took 20 people with me to a GTC one year, and only 1 of those are still with me, and that 1 is Top 10 income earner Linda Parker, who not only is a dear friend, but produces over $4,000,000 in volume MONTHLY! Do you think I care that 19 people quit? Nope. Not one bit. I wish them the best.
5. DIVE IN WITH BOTH FEET! There is something that happens in and to people around you when you are ALL in! Just say to yourself, "I'm all in in 2014!!" Be "all in" for your family, for your health, for your finances, for your relationship with God and for your team (whether the team you have now or the team that is to come!). It's amazing what happens when the leader shows up! There is something that happens IN us when we don't give our best efforts to this business; when we are not all in. We don't feel good about ourselves, we lose our confidence and we don't attract the right people to this business. But when we are ALL in, and when we give our best (regardless of whether or not we are seeing results), we feel great about ourselves! That's because we are living IN our potential. We are walking in our calling! We are becoming ALL we were created to be!! So, this year, say to yourself and declare to others, "I'm all in in 2014!!" It's amazing what happens to the team when the leader REALLY shows up!
6. DO IT!!! Are you "doing it?" I can answer that question by asking you to show me your calendar? Would you be embarrassed for me to see it? Would you be willing it to post your calendar on Facebook for your team to see how many presentations you have scheduled this month? If you feel that you have taken a step back, it's not too late! The New Year brings with it an opportunity for a clean slate, for "do overs" and for us to reinvent ourselves! Go do it! Book a presentation! Bring a guest to a meeting. Call some people and "declare" it to them that this is your year to move your business and you want them to come with you!
God has a plan for your life! It's to prosper you and not to harm you! He has plans for a hope and a future! Call to Him and He will answer! Do YOUR part and He will move! You were created for SO MUCH MORE than what you are doing right now! I was created for so much more than what I and doing!!! We can do more! We can accomplish more! We can be more! We can change more lives! We can give more! We can love more! We can honor God by being the very best version of ourselves in every area of our lives! So, are you all in in 2016? I am!!
What is Arbonne?http://www.arbonne.com/discover/
Start Now call w/ ENVP Kirsten Costello
NVPs share their story & tips to get you to the Top!