The Mr. Ernest Hemingway
by: Brett Forland
- Ernest Hemingway would actually shoot the sharks with machine guns to keep them away from his bait.
- Ernest survived to plane crashes on two days in a row.
- Ernest Hemingway's cat had some extra toes and passed that trait to many kittens.
- Ernest Hemingway's brother founded a country called New Atlantis with 7 citizens.
- Mr. Hemingway's sister, brother, and father also committed suicide.
- Some think Ernest's mom wanted another girl when he was born so she dressed him like a girl until he was four years old.
- According to Mr. Hemingway F. Scott Fitzgerald's manly parts were normal size after examining them.
- It took Hemingway four wives to figure out who the right one was.
- Mr. Ernest killed himself with his beloved shotgun from Abercrombie & Fitch
- Ernest Hemingway was never hungover because he was always drinking.
- Hemingway bet six men that he could write a great short story in six words and wrote this "For Sale: B\baby shoes. Never worn." and won the bet.
- Ernest Hemingway survived many deadly sicknesses and broken bones.
- Hemingway hunted U-boats with a machine gun and grenades.
- According to one of Hemingway's friends you could see the bump of his liver like and fat leech from drinking all or the time.
- Hemingway was never a soldier, yet he won the Medal of Valor on WWI.
- Mr. Ernest also tried to kill himself by walking into a plane propeller, but was unsuccessful.
- Most of the men in the Hemingway family killed themselves and Ernest was supposed to end that, but we know how that ended up.
- Hemingway was in a car crash so severe that he ended up leaking cranial fluid and still survived.
- Hemingway left a trunk of belongings in the Ritz Hotel is Paris and returned for them 30 years later.
- Even though Hemingway was seen as brave he often slept by nightlight.
Mini BIO - Ernest Hemingway