ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
September 10, 2018
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
Something to consider...
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness,
- Chris Deno: for taking over the television announcements.
- Amy Hueg: for taking over the yearbook leadership position with passion and enthusiasm.
- Jason Koele: he dominates the start of the school year while juggling many, varied responsibilities. #righthandman
- Jerry Wold: for cutting the ring off of a students finger - it was not coming off without his help.
- Teachers: Read IEP's, and asked questions!!! Took the initiative without being asked to... supported paras by providing access as "teachers" to their Google Classrooms, provided space designated to paras only, provided valuable information to get them going, and just being open and fluid with communication regarding SpEd staff and students.
- Lori Cress and the main office crew: for an amazingly well organized "open house" - lots of appreciation expressed by parents and students. #heartandsoul
- Steph Post: for her patience and leadership with new charter school staff. Her work ethic is second to none.
- Amy Hueg: Scanning every single fiction book in the library into different resources so Amanda could change the call numbers and complete the 6th-month long project.
- Jeff, Tracy, Emily, and Jason - "Day One" and Pathfinders is transformational.
- SBA&R Pilot Group: thanks for being the first through the wall. Your quality of work, thoughtfulness, effort, and presentation to your students is nothing short of impressive.
- Carolyn Lent: for making me cry... this time for her work on our SBA&R reports for students and parents.
- Thank you for connecting on Saturday night - can't wait for the next one.
- To all the people who contributed to these shoutouts and celebrations.
We're off to a GREAT start. Appreciate each other.
Schedule for the Week
Nothing to report
WIN PLC TIME: Social Studies, Health/PE
Tuesday, September 11
7:30 am - 8:00 am BLT Meeting
WIN PLC TIME: Math
Wednesday, September 12
7:35 am - 8:15 am Staff Meeting or PLC's (BLT will advise after meeting Tuesday)
8:05 am - 8:15 am Wednesday Morning Meeting
WIN PLC TIME: ELA
Thursday, September 13
Nothing to report
WIN PLC TIME: Music, Science, SPED
Friday, September 14
7:30 am - 8:00 am PBIS
8:30 am - 9:30 am HSLT
WIN PLC TIME: CTE