News of the Week
- Winners!!!...Thanks so much for supporting our last Sonic Night! Our class had the highest attendance and we won a milkshake party!! The kids will get their milkshakes delivered to class next Friday afternoon. Whoo hoo!
- Behavior... We are starting to pick back up with some of our undesirable behaviors in class. Please remember to check your child's folder daily to see how their day went and offer praise for having an awesome day! If days are consistently needing improvements, offering a small incentive to earn for great days works wonders for this age!! I know a lot of it is spring/summer excitement, but we still have many days left of school, and we want them to go smoothly!
- Butterflies... We have had a blast watching our tiny caterpillars turn into larger caterpillars, and then hang upside down to begin becoming chrysalises! We cannot wait to see our butterflies emerge soon! Next week our writing time will be devoted to RESEARCH reports about butterflies! Exciting!! Photos below!
- Band-Aids... We are out of Band-Aids again! If you have a spare box, we would love some!!
- Teacher Appreciation Week... This year many classes in our building are 'adopting' a teacher who does not have a homeroom class for Teacher Appreciation Week (May 1-5). I am SO excited that our class got Mrs. Donna Daugherty, a FMES teacher who has over 30 years experience! She is fantastic and one of my good friends. If you are able to send in a card, treat, or small gift for her during appreciation week, that would be SO... appreciated! LOL See below for some of her "Favorite Things". Thank you in advance!!
Please see below for next week's fun countdown activities...
Important Dates! Please Mark Your Calendars and Join Us If You Can!
- 23 Days Left of School!
- Kindergarten Field Day is Tuesday, May 2 from 9:00-11:00am
- End of Year Class Party is Wednesday, May 17 from 11:00am-1:00pm
- Kindergarten Award Ceremony is Monday, May 22 from 9:15am-10:15am
...Skills We Will Work On Next Week...
Reading & Writing
Addition & Subtraction
Science & Social Studies
"Had" Sight Word Song
How-to Access Our eClass Page
2) Type in your child's student number (200....)
3) Their password is their initials, the month of their birthday, and the day of their birthday (i.e. mine would be lw1224)
** If content on our page is not loading, but sure to look in your address bar for the security shield and click 'load unsafe scripts' or whatever your wording may be! **