Share Links with Students with Symbaloo!
You can also use Symbaloo to organize your own favorite links. I've shared a pic of my Symbaloo webmix that I use as my homepage.
- Go to Symbaloo to create a free account
- Create a new webmix with the + button
- Click in the blank squares to add a new "tile" (link)
- Customize your tiles with colors, text, and pictures
- Share your webmix
Watch this video to learn how to create a free account!
Six Ways to Use Symbaloo
- Create a "start" page for your class with links to sites your students need
- Search other people's mixes to find links to useful sites
- Collect links for projects, topics, special lessons, etc.
- Make web mixes for yourself with links to lesson planning resources & other useful sites
- Collaborate with your grade level or subject area team to gather shared resources
- Have students create personalized learning menus
Ideas & Resources
How can I help you?
Have questions or comments about using this idea with your class? Email me!
Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest to get more resources for teaching with tech. :D
Make your own Symbaloo webmix and enter to win a $20 gift card!
This month, win a $20 Target giftcard! Drawing is on May 18.