Global Campus Niche Designers
Applications for 2014-2015
The World Awaits You
We are seeking teachers who are interested in developing a non-credit course to generate interest in special topics for learners of any age (adult learners included)! Course development will occur during the 2014-2015 school year, with a scheduled course launch of Summer 2015. Courses may range in length, but should typically fall between 2-6 weeks.
What You'll Receive
Global Campus Niche course designers will receive:
- Technology coaching and professional development on instructional design
- 50% of all profits generated (per-pupil) from your course
- In-kind administrative support for marketing and registration
What the Process Looks Like
Niche designers will undergo course development for approximately 3-6 months. This will consist of:
- Meeting deadlines, as outlined by the Director of Online Learning
- Active participation in professional development opportunities
Course development will be finalized by May 1, 2015.
Applicants should apply no later than May 16, 2014. Please access the application at the link provided below. A committee will review your application and we will notify future designers by June 2, 2014.