Join PA Virtual
at Lankenau Medical Center
Let's Choose to Be Safe!
Friday, Feb. 6th 2015 at 10-11:30am
100 E Lancaster Ave
9:45 a.m.-10:00 a.m. sign in
10:00 a.m.- 11:30 a.m. - Choose to be safe presentation
11:30 a.m.-11:45 p.m.- wrap up and departures
Include the following information in your emailed RSVP:
- Student name, grade, teacher's name
- Adult chaperone's name
- Number of additional children or adults
- Is this your first school year at PA Virtual?
- Any serious allergies or medical conditions that I should be reminded about?
- An adult chaperone must stay on-site for all PA Virtual events.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- All PA Virtual events are smoke-free.
- Pets should never be brought to PA Virtual events.
- To limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
- In consideration of our students with allergies, please refrain from bringing balloons or food containing nut products.